httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darryl Cook <...@cs.appstate.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help viewing directories
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:54:35 GMT
sure, just turn off Indexing for the entire site and then allow the
certain members to override the Indexing inside a <Directory> statement
using AllowOverride Indexes.  They can then put the appropriate option
for Indexing inside a .htaccess file or you can add it for them in the
httpd.conf file in a <Directory> statement.