httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <joseph_a_nagy...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_put tutorials?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:03:21 GMT
Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> Are there any good how-to's on mod_put? I'm building a site for my
> girlfriend and would like to allow her (via http) to
> upload/delete/manage her files from the web without resorting to FTP,
> SSH, or TelNet. I'm running Apache 1.3.27 and RedHat 7.2

Okay, after several hours of googling and then searching the TLDP's[0]
how-to archive, I discovered it's not mod_put I need, but mod_dav (which
I already have installed). After reading over the mod_dav website[1] I'm
still not any closer to being able to use it's features. Any pointers to
good articles/tutorials? I'm running Apache 1.3.27 on RedHat Linux 7.2

TIA

and the -4 Shield of No Spell Checker