httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Aidan Whitehall" <AidanWhiteh...@Fairbanks.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Win32 update
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:19:27 GMT
If you're running 2.0.44 on W2K Server and install 2.0.46 over the top
to update it, is there any risk of the new install overwriting all the
adjustments that have been made in httpd.conf?

Obviously I'll back up the original, but if it does overwrite it or
alter any pre-existing settings, it'd be a painstaking job of doing a
comparison between the two files and merging the differences, which I'd
rather avoid.

Thanks

--
Aidan Whitehall <mailto:aidanwhitehall@fairbanks.co.uk>