httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Aidan Whitehall" <AidanWhiteh...@Fairbanks.co.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Equivalent of IIS custom 404
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:55:19 GMT
> Can you get any clues from the access/error log? Do
> you see /go/index.cfm being requested?

Good thinking. Deleted the logs, dumped all the cgi variables to the
page, prevented redirection and re-ran the request.

Turns out that if you request this using IIS
 http://hostname/go/casestudies
ColdFusion "sees" the cgi variable query_string as "casestudies".

However, under Apache, query_string is an empty string, as you'd expect
it to be. And judging by the output of cfdump, none of them contain a
reference to "casestudies", even http_referer.

Can't think how I'm going to get round this in Apache. It's just too
damn honest  :-|

--
Aidan Whitehall <mailto:aidanwhitehall@fairbanks.co.uk>
Macromedia ColdFusion Developer