httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Saunders Jack" <jack.saund...@volvo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache proxy issue
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:44:28 GMT
We have compiled apache 1.3.27 with mod_ssl and open-ssl.  We seem to have hang ups that occur
sporadically.  WHen the hang ups occur it could take 60 secs for the content to be served
up.  I have other proxy servers compiled that donot experience this type of behavior.  The
only difference is the servers that I am proxying to are a few more hops away.  I am suspecting
a firewall issue since the servers are hosted in the DMZ.  ALso by moving the reverse proxy
inside our network we donot experience the problems.  If there is anything I should look at
within apache please let me know.

Thanks