httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zac Stevens <...@cryptocracy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Suexec and apache 2.0.46 - scripts not run with suexec
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:18:28 GMT
Hi Artur,

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 11:03:09AM +0300, Artur Signell wrote:
> Updating apache to 2.0.46 and using a similar configuration doesn't work.
> Scripts are no longer run with suexec but directly as the user the
> webserver runs as.

I'm assuming that suexec is working properly elsewhere on your server.
That being the case, the most likely answer is that you didn't build Apache
using the --with-suexec-userdir option.  My best recommendation would be to
take a look at the 2.0 suexec documentation - the changes are minor, but
worth knowing about:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/suexec.html

Cheers,

Zac