httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cahya Wirawan <cwira...@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy with ssl is very unstable
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:36:05 GMT
Hi Jeff, thanks for the answer, but the problem is not the configuration
file, my config file is working since 2 years and till apache 2.0.43.
Just if I use a newer version (2.0.44/45/46) it becomes unstable, more
than 50% of the connectin will fail and the server child process will
also die.

cahya.