httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael A Nachbaur <m...@nachbaur.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mass Virtual Hosting Q's
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:55:57 GMT
I use mod_rewrite to do my mass virtual hosting, and use a custom-tuned
version of the Mandrake "advxsplitlogfile".  I use mod_rewrite to set an
environment variable indicating the domain name of the virtual host, and use
that to write to the appropriate log file.  If you want a copy of the script,
just lemme know.

Michael A Nachbaur <mike@nachbaur.com>