httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zac Stevens <...@cryptocracy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] X-Forwarded-Host Header
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:47:07 GMT
Hi Jack,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 01:35:04PM -0400, Saunders Jack wrote:
> We are using apache 1.3.19 as a reverse proxy server.  I have noticed that by default
the x-forwarded-host header does not get set.  I have noticed that apache 2.x sets this by
default.  Is there a way to do this without compiling in a module to manually set it?

This functionality was added in Apache 1.3.25, so all you need to do is
upgrade to the current release.  (current version is 1.3.27)

Cheers,

Zac