httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Module development for Apache 2
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:55:34 GMT

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 01:59:57PM +0100, Steve Leach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have some modules that run fine under Apache 1.3, but are having
problems with conversion to run under  Apache 2. Can anyone recommend a good
in depth reference book for Apache 2 at this time?

The only book that I know of that covers Apache 2 module development is
Ryan Bloom's
http://www.rkbloom.net/book.html

He also had some articles in Oreilly Apache website on the subject.

The 'classic' book on Apache module development, from Doug MacEachern
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/wrapmod/
has a lot of information on Apache module development that is still relevant
(the book is based on Apache 1.3 though)

Cheers

Daniel

--
Teach Yourself Apache 2 -- http://apacheworld.org/ty24/