httpd-users mailing list archives

From Suba Arunkumar <subala...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] user dir for user home directory
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:31:55 GMT
I am trying to activate the user dir for user home
directory by uncommenting the lines for user dir.

<Directory /home/*/public_html>
    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
IncludesNoExec
    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Limit>
    <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
    </LimitExcept>
</Directory>

Even after this step if i go to Http://127.0.0.1/~user

it doesn't work. I have virtual host settings and all
of my virtual hosts are working.

In the error log it's showing that the webwage is
trying to access the user home dir from the apache
document root.

Any suggestion please?

Regards