httpd-users mailing list archives

From SoloCDM <deeds...@aculink.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Some HTML Not Viewable
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:45:49 GMT
I tried to make "<!--#echo var="SERVER_NAME" -->" appear in a
web page on our server, but it wouldn't work.  When the default
Apache page appears in the browser, it works.  I need to know
the documentation for the syntaxes available (to have files show
results like the date and so on) and what Apache needs to produce
the results.

--
Note: When you reply to this message, please include the mailing
      list address and my email address in To: and/or Cc: with