httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Victor B. Gonzalez" <apacheusergr...@vbgunz.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Looking for web stats application or module
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:31:19 GMT
Hello Noel,

NW> I am pretty new to Apache (on FreeBSD4.2), and am looking for an application or module
that will provide me w/ some website activity reports, ie, # of hit, address, location of
address, time,
NW> most active time, etc.
NW> Thanks for your feedback!

One cool application which I enjoy pretty much and is fairly
straightforward to use is AWStats at http://awstats.sf.net

It is open source and works in Perl. Its very informative and might
fit the need at the moment. Good luck :)

--
Best regards,
 Victor B. Gonzalez

apache_2.0.46-win32-x86-no_src
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1