httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Victor B. Gonzalez" <apacheusergr...@vbgunz.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Can someone (A Newbie) recommend a good book for Windows?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 05:18:04 GMT
Hello Apache,

  I've purchased the bible a while back assuming I could learn a lot
  from it and though it is good, its main focus is deployment on nix*
  systems...

  Can anyone recommend a good (very detailed) book that aims at
  newbies on the Windows platform?

  I know I could look to Amazon but thought I try asking the horses at
  the barn first. The price of the book doesn't matter as long as I
  could walk away from it knowing a better deal than I do now (still
  new)...

  Thanks a million :)

--
Best regards,
 Victor B. Gonzalez

apache_2.0.46-win32-x86-no_src
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1