httpd-users mailing list archives

From Klavs Klavsen ...@vsen.dk>
Subject [users@httpd] perl-cgi won't work with apache2
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:09:48 GMT
Hi guys,

As I wrote about before, in a thread with this subject:
Bug in apache (was: upgrading to apache2 madeperl-cgi not work :()

my perl cgi-scripts won't work, after I upgraded to apache2 - apache
just outputs the source of the scripts :(

As I haven't changed anything (!) I can't see anything but this must be
a bug in apache2 somehow? or perhaps the config directives has changed
in some way? p.s. I did only copy the vhost config over - the rest is
what came with Gentoo-Linux and apache-2.0.46.

How can I debug this?

the virtualhost running it looks like this:

<VirtualHost x.x.x.x>
ServerName sql-leger.domain.dk

DocumentRoot /usr/local/sql-ledger/
#DirectoryIndex index.html
AddHandler cgi-script .pl
#ScriptAlias /sql-ledger/ /usr/local/sql-ledger/

Alias /sql-ledger/ /usr/local/sql-ledger/
<Directory /usr/local/sql-ledger>
Options ExecCGI Includes FollowSymlinks
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/sql-ledger/users>
Options None
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl@vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.