httpd-users mailing list archives

From <Burc...@koc.net>
Subject [users@httpd] SSLEngine Problem
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:24:49 GMT

	Hello,

	I'm trying to upgrade apache version from 1.3.20 to 1.3.27, when I configured with the same
configure options which is,

	"SSL_BASE=../openssl-0.9.6h ./configure --with-layout=Apache --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-module=ssl
--enable-shared=ssl --enable-module=so --enable-module=rewrite"

	and I tried tyo start with starssl, I'm getting an error like,

	Syntax error on line 3030 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
	Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the
server configuration

	Anybody know what can be the problem ?

<IfDefine SSL>
LoadModule ssl_module         libexec/libssl.so
</IfDefine>

And
ClearModuleList
AddModule mod_env.c
AddModule mod_log_config.c
AddModule mod_mime.c
AddModule mod_negotiation.c
AddModule mod_status.c
AddModule mod_include.c
AddModule mod_autoindex.c
AddModule mod_dir.c
AddModule mod_cgi.c
AddModule mod_asis.c
AddModule mod_imap.c
AddModule mod_actions.c
AddModule mod_userdir.c
AddModule mod_alias.c
AddModule mod_rewrite.c
AddModule mod_access.c
AddModule mod_auth.c
AddModule mod_so.c
AddModule mod_setenvif.c
<IfDefine SSL>
AddModule mod_ssl.c
</IfDefine>

httpd.conf file
-------------------

    <VirtualHost I92.168.1.1:443>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@domain
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs/
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/"
    ServerName domain_name
    SSLEngine on
    SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl.crt/domain_name.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl.key/domain_name.key
    </VirtualHost>

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bu e-posta mesaji kisiye ozel olup, gizli bilgiler iceriyor olabilir. Eger bu e-posta mesaji
size yanlislikla ulasmissa,  icerigini hic bir sekilde kullanmayiniz ve ekli dosyalari acmayiniz.
Bu durumda lutfen e-posta mesajini kullaniciya hemen geri gonderiniz  ve  tum kopyalarini
mesaj kutunuzdan siliniz. Bu e-posta mesaji, hic bir sekilde, herhangi bir amac icin cogaltilamaz,
yayinlanamaz ve para karsiligi satilamaz.  Bu e-posta mesaji viruslere karsi anti-virus sistemleri
tarafindan taranmistir. Ancak yollayici, bu e-posta mesajinin - virus koruma sistemleri ile
kontrol ediliyor olsa bile - virus icermedigini garanti etmez ve meydana gelebilecek zararlardan
dogacak hicbir sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed
, and may contain confidential  information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message or you receive this mail in error, you should refrain from making any use of the contents
and from opening any attachment. In that case, please notify the sender immediately and return
the message to the sender, then, delete and destroy all copies. This e-mail message, could
not be copied, published or sold for any reason. This e-mail message has been swept by anti-virus
systems for the presence of computer viruses. In doing so, however,  sender  cannot warrant
that virus or other forms of data corruption may not be present and do not take any responsibility
in any occurrence.