httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 + Windows 2000 PRO problem...
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 21:17:47 GMT
mega-digital wrote:

>   I recently unistalled Windows XP PRO because i had the
> problem described in apache download page... I tried to
> install service pack 1 but my modem refused to work with
> it...

I assume you are talking about this: (wrapped-link-warning)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q317949

I had that problem 1 1/2 years ago and was able to get hold of the hotfix
(through this list), which solved the problem. At the time I only
experienced it with (large) dynamic content. Microsoft claims SP1 fix this
issue, but I've seen people with this problem despite applying SP1, while
the hotfix works. If you cannot resolve it by other means, I can give you
the hotfix (it's still around here somewhere ;-).

Regards,
Robert Andersson