httpd-users mailing list archives

From "George Vieira" <geor...@citadelcomputer.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.46 and caching. can't stop it caching
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:58:57 GMT
Hi all,

I have had a problem since 2.0.42 and now upgraded to 2.0.46 and still have this problem so
it's possibly a httpd.conf file.

My apache server is ignoring the "Cache-Control: no-cache" meta tags and anything else I tried
and in the end I still need to force my Internet Explorer to CTRL-F5 to refresh the page.
This is happening on most browser clients so it's not a client end problem.

In httpd.conf I don't see any caching directives turned on or even existing so I have no idea
where to look..

any ideas please?

Thanks,

George Vieira
Citadel Computer Systems Pty Ltd Systems Manager georgev AT citadelcomputer DOT com DOT au

Citadel Computer Systems Pty Ltd
 <http://www.citadelcomputer.com.au/> http://www.citadelcomputer.com.au