httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Huseyin OZYURT" <hozy...@hacettepe.edu.tr>
Subject [users@httpd] Help me
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:35:41 GMT
Hi;
I installed apache_1.3.27 on solaris 9 spack 64 bit edition.I have virtual
host more than 256 and apache server is not running.My error log file is
include this error "fopen: No such file or directory and httpd: could not
open error log file /usr/local/apache/var/log/error/...".I have edited "set
rlim_fd_cur=1024 and set rlim_fd_max=4096" in /etc/system file and reboot
the server than apache server is not runing.How could i solve this problem?

Thanks...
Regards...