httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Carbone" <Jcarb...@insightexpress.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] CGI delays C Script: RH8.0 Apache2.0
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:38:58 GMT

Thanks for your reply.

> Do you experience the same issues with non-compiled (eg. Perl) CGIs?

Yes, seems to happen with any script. 1 loads right up, next hangs. Even
on the local browser I see the hanging. We have simple Perl and C
scripts
that just print the word Done out.

This is happening on 3 identical RH8.0 Apache2.0 machines. It must be a
setting or mis-config somewhere. Although, these are pretty much vanilla
installs. We added p3p headers and some mod_ssl stuff but I removed both
and am just hitting /var/www/html/cgi-bin/*.pl or *.cgi to see the same
delay.

I am going to have a developer add the logging, hopefully it will tell
us if
it is execution or response causing the delay.

If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks again,
Jim Carbone