httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michal Bursa" <a...@cdsw.cz>
Subject [users@httpd] Detecting connection abort
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:16:56 GMT
Hello,

I am using a Windows version of Apache 2.0.45 with my custom module which is handling sepecial
requests. Each request takes several seconds to process (up to 10) and consumes a lot of CPU
time. Therefore I would appreciate the ability  to detect that a user has pressed the STOP
button (aborted connection), so that I can stop the processing of current request.

I have found a flags1 field in the conn_rec structure with the aborted bit, but this is not
set after the connection is dropped.

So I want to ask someone for help. Is it possible to detect aborted connection while processing
the request? If so, how?

Thank you for any help.
Michal Bursa