httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent de Menditte" <ldeme...@webtiss.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with sendRedirect
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:14:28 GMT
Hi,

Our JDK version is 1.4.
We didn't compile Apache, but only installed the ready-to-run version we downloaded on the
web. How can we know which JDK version it has been compiled with?

Laurent
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lalita sattavat
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 7:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Problem with sendRedirect

  hi,

  check out ur JDK version... we had the same problem.... the jdk version on the app server
was 1.3 and the classes were jdk1.4 compiled version ... when we changed the jdk version on
the app server to 1.4 it no longer gave the sae exception... do not know if this will solve
ur problem but check it out.............

  wrote:
    No answer for my problem? :(

    Laurent