httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Butcher" <nathan_butc...@newson.co.jp>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Beginner's test problem
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 09:03:40 GMT
How do I find htdocs on the system? I'm a total newbie so since htdocs is a
directory, I can't type : find / -name htdocs beacuse then in won't show up.
What do I type to find this directory? (Although I'm not sure if toying with
htdocs would help much as the server should start as it is, I feel.)

The other concern is that the client is polling the server searching for
something, but nothing abnormal is showing up in the error or access logs
(nothing at all in the access log) to prove that the client was ever in
there, although there definitely IS a connection of some kind because both
PCs can ping each other successfully.

Thanks,