httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help viewing directories
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:20:28 GMT
Skull Crusher wrote:
> Well I have been reading more and more and havce tried everything I
> can think of. And have tried all of the suggestions. I still am not able
> to view the user's web directories. The home directories are
> /home/u/user1/public_html  /home/b/bob/public_html

<Directory /home/u/user1/public_html>
    Options +Indexes
</Directory>

<Directory /home/b/bob/public_html>
    Options +Indexes
</Directory>

Otherwise, I think you need to explain better what your current setup is
(ie. how it differs from a vanilla setup), exactly what you want to
accomplish, what you have tried in order to solve it, and what the results
have been.

Regards,
Robert Andersson