httpd-users mailing list archives

From "H?kan Franzen" <fable...@fableserver.dyndsl.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] VirtualHost problems with Apache2 (redhat9)
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 07:24:23 GMT
Iam not really sure what you trying to tell me with:

>you must remove the default or change it to name based Vhost

I thougth NameBased VHost was when Iam using: NameVirtualHost *

And how do I "remove the default" and where? httpd.conf ?

When I did this the error message was gone:
Iam not 100% if it works yet cos I havent tested it live
Can someone tell if its going to work or not?

Listen 80

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *>
 ServerName balbalabla.com
 DocumentRoot /var/www/html/balbalbal/
</VirtualHost>

(Soo all I did was adding :80 after the NameVirtualHost *)