httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Darijo" <dar...@kite-online.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] virtuell www server and mod_auth
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:03:04 GMT

From: Boyle Owen [mailto:Owen.Boyle@swx.com]
Sent: den 10 juni 2003 15:01
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] virtuell www server and mod_auth

No problem. You need IP-based Virtual Hosting. This tutorial explains
what to do and whyt your config will look like:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/ip-based.html.

To have two different mod_auth realms, you just give them the same
DocRoot but have a different set of AuthDirectives in each VH. Note that
since you want to have different realms in the same directory, you
*cannot* put the AuthDirectives in a .htaccess file - they *must* go in
a directory container in each VH.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Is that possible and can anyone help me with the httpd.conf
>file, how will
>it look like?
>
>/Darijo

views of the sender's company.