httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andrus" <eetas...@online.ee>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Remove Apache icon from Windows taskbar
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:56:55 GMT
>  How to remove apache icon from windows taskbar ?

> From: "Milan Reznicek" <reznicekm@gytool.cz>
> It's not an Apache Icon but an icon of Apache Monitor which is not
neccesary
> to be running. So look into your StartUp and remove apache monitor.

Milan,

I use the following command :

apache.exe -DSSL  -DSILU

After that a DOS window appears in Windows 98. DOS window caption chows the
last cgi program executed.
i think taht this is Apache itselft, not Apache monitor. I don't run apache
monitor.
Any idea how to remove this icon from windows taskbar to to reome it to
system tray ?
I think there must be some utility which allows to move windows program to
system tray

Andrus.