httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ferhat BINGOL" <s021...@student.dtu.dk>
Subject [users@httpd] Untrapped exception :Access violation at address
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:03:34 GMT
Hi,

I am writing my question to this group cause I beleive that it is a CONF question for Apache.

I use Apache 1.3 with PHP 4.2.3.under W2000pro

I have a Delphi coded/compiled EXE file(which is a command line tool). EXE file runs with
parameters and pump some data to MySQL database.

When I run the EXE file from MS-DOS prompt it works fine. So I wrote a PHP code to run this
EXE file with SYSTEM or PASSTHRU command. But when I run the script from web server I got
this error

Untrapped exception :Access violation at address 0049403A in module 'run.exe'. Read of address
FFFFFFFF

So, I tried to run the PHP script from command line. Again it worked very well and did te
job.

Then I thought that this might be Apache server problem to send the parameters to the EXE
file.

Am I right about that this might be a Apache CONF problem??

TIA