httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Phillip C. Roberts" <probe...@gis-help.com>
Subject [users@httpd] 2.0.46 install issues
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:26:10 GMT
I am attempting to install 2.0.46 on RH 7.3 and I cannot get my config to
load...

HERE IS WHAT I GET:

checking for chosen layout... GNU
checking for working mkdir -p... yes

Configuring Apache Portable Runtime library ...

checking for APR... reconfig
configuring package in srclib/apr now
Configuring APR library
Platform: i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for working mkdir -p... yes
APR Version: 0.9.4
checking for chosen layout... apr
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler
cannot create executables
check `config.log' for details.
configure failed for srclib/apr

I have verified that the location of GCC is on the PATH.  I have verified
that I have included the correct and required RPM for compiling...

Where do I go from here?

Are there modification to the apxs.in file for 2.0.46?

Thanks in advance for any assistance....

Phillip Roberts