httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Villa" <jvi...@isdesigndev.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Error: MM: mm:core: failed (What does this mean?)
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:05:03 GMT

Version 1.3.27

My server stopped all of a sudden and when I try to restart it, I get
this error

Starting httpd: Ouch! ap_mm_create(1048576, "/var/run/httpd.mm.15676")
failed

Error: MM: mm:core: failed to acquire shared memory segment (No space
left on device): OS: No such file or directory
                                                           [FAILED]

Help?!?  I have no clue what this means and I have to get it back up
soon

-->Jonathan

I made a discovery today. I found a computer.
Wait a second, this is cool. It does what I want it to.
If it makes a mistake, it's because I screwed it up.
Not because it doesn't like me...
Or feels threatened by me...
Or thinks I'm a smart ass...
Or doesn't like teaching and shouldn't be here...