httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Butcher" <nathan_butc...@newson.co.jp>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Beginner's test problem
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:05:59 GMT
Ok, did that.... but the apache directory isn't in usr at all. This may be
because I'm running Apache 2.0 on the server (which is actually a
clapped-out Pentium with a network card) and the install may be different I
guess....

I noticed apache running when I did ps -e.... seems to be going.... the
error log for Apache reports starting up and shutting down.

Telnet.... that isn't going. The client cannot telnet the IP of the server
and get conencted. I assume this is bad. The server cannot telnet itself
either.
Maybe you are on to something with that. Any ideas on what to check next? I
don't know what's needed to give the client telnet access.

Thanks,