httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Win32 update
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:58:16 GMT
Next time before you to it that way, you better read all the CHANGES in the
new version.
If you gonna upgrade two versions at once, make sure to read the same file
but to put attention on both new versions changes.
Sometimes switches or directive are changed - but that really a major update
and didn't happen since v.2.0.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com