httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Is the conf.default files and error folder safe to delete?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 06:18:48 GMT
It is safe to remove the http.default, it's there just for comparison to the
original.
The errors folder is there for error messages generation at the server side
instead of the client's default pages from the browser, if you don't think
it's necessary, you can remove it.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com