httpd-users mailing list archives

From "António Rafael Paiva" <a20...@alunos.det.ua.pt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Proxy authentication
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 14:57:54 GMT
Hi all.

Sorry Owen, it seens that my question wasn't posted
clearly enough. Thanks.

The issue isn't the proxy configuration to provide
authentication.
I just would like to know how the proxy authentication
interacts with users. Is it trought a prompt box or it
just don't interacts, i.e. the proxy authentication is
done at the same time as the browser proxy configuration.

Thanks in advance!
Rafael