httpd-users mailing list archives

From "António Rafael Paiva" <a20...@alunos.det.ua.pt>
Subject [users@httpd] Proxy authentication
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 17:38:41 GMT
Hi everyone! Again...

I neved set or used a proxy with authentication, and i
would like to know how the authentication when is done.
More specificaly, to the authentication one have to
configure the login/password when the client is configured
to use the proxy, so that is just a configuration issue,
or when one try to connect to the proxy for the first time
(for the "session") a prompt box is displayed, like in
http authentication when we try to access a directory is
controlled access.

Thanks!