httpd-users mailing list archives

From "CLAUS MYGIND" <cmyg...@tsccorp.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't Get rotatelogs.exe to work
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 15:04:41 GMT
Yes I changed the directive line to this

CustomLog "|C:/Apache2/bin/rotatelogs.exe c:/Apache2/var/logs/logfile 5" common

Then when I restarted the Apache server, I did notice that the rotatelog.exe also started.
 However it is still not writing a file.  I assume set at "5" I should get a new file every
5 seconds?

One other note I am running the server from the console instead of as a service because that
seems to be the only way I can access my data files on the network.   Would that have an affect
on rotatelogs?

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 10:48  AM, CLAUS MYGIND wrote:

> Yes I did stop and start Apache.  I do have my expolrer set to view
> hidden files. Any other suggestions
>> CustomLog "|bin/rotatelogs /var/logs/logfile 60" common

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/programs/rotatelogs.html

Are you sure your Apache process is seeing the correct command path -
maybe it should be fully qualified?

???
http://insecurity.org/
  ('>    iudicium ferat