httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Wagner" <Mwag...@nps.k12.va.us>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Web Server Problem
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 18:06:44 GMT
Hello,

I have a server running Apache Web Server version 2.0.40-11.3 and RedHat 8.0, has any one
had any problems with this version?  If I load the server down with web traffic it slows to
a crawl and does not seem to recover.  If I restart Apache, Apache dies and I cannot connect
to Apache?  FTP and SSH work fine so I am pretty sure there is a problem with Apache?  In
order to get Apache working I have to reboot the server.

Has anyone had any similar problems with this version?

Mike