httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] small Suexec problem
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 12:39:28 GMT
* <ldg@ulysium.net> wrote:

>> The script directory (httpd chdirs to it before invoking a CGI in general).
>> The user/group you have supplied via SuexecUserGroup in your httpd.conf.
>
> So at the moment it tries to get that current working directory, it's
> already in the script's location and setuid to the user to execute as...

yes. (or say, it should ;-)

>> Hmm. What are the rights of the script directory?
>
> /  has r-x for other
> /srv  as well
> /srv/sites  has --x for other and is the document root specified for suexec

and for the user itself?

Are you manually able to switch to the directory as httpd user, su to root,
su to the script's desired user and `pwd`?

Strange at all ;-)

nd
--
my @japh = (sub{q~Just~},sub{q~Another~},sub{q~Perl~},sub{q~Hacker~});
my $japh = q[sub japh { }]; print join       #########################