httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] small Suexec problem
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 23:13:09 GMT
* <ldg@ulysium.net> wrote:

> the system is tru64 unix, apache 2.0.45

I've no experiences with true64, but a getcwd() failure may have several
reasons in general.

> What I get is an error in the suexec log that says:
>
> cannot get current working directory

You may try the following:
search that text in support/suexec.c and replace the line

log_err("cannot get current working directory\n");
with
log_err("cannot get current working directory (%s)\n", strerror(errno));

recompile and look what it says.

nd
--
>kann mir jemand sagen, was genau @-Domains sind?
Ein Mythos. Ein Werbetrick. Verarsche. Nenn es wie du willst...

                 -- Alexandra Buss und Björn Höhrmann in dciwam