httpd-users mailing list archives

From "vivek K." <vive...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] access problem
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 14:28:57 GMT
Hello All,
       I am using apache web server and php on windows NT 4.0. when i open
the page login.html from the browser, it gave the following error:
              Internal Server Error
            The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
was unable to complete         your request.
Apache/2.0.45 (Win32) PHP/4.3.2RC3 Server at localhost Port 80

when i viewed the apache logs, it is giving the error as :

F:/horde/chora/Extension/login.html is not executable; ensure interpreted
scripts have "#!" first line
[Fri May 23 19:18:37 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (9)Bad file
descriptor: don't know how to spawn child process:
F:/horde/chora/Extension/login.html
    I have given scriptAlias for php as F:/horde/chora/Extension and
login.html is in this directory.
Thanks and Regards,
Vivek