httpd-users mailing list archives

From "James Bond" <jamesbond_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache ssl proxy
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 20:40:44 GMT
Hi,
Is it possible to setup a SSL based apache proxy? I have configured apache
as a proxy server. It works fine for http and https request from the client
but in the browser I can only specify proxy for http and https to go to port
80 for proxy. I would like to specify port 80 for http request and port 443
for https requests. https request do not wok if i specify 443 as a SSL
proxy.

Please advise!!

Thanks
jerry