httpd-users mailing list archives

From marcel.kui...@nl.abnamro.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] 2.0.45 make fails on exports.c
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 13:39:14 GMT
thanks for the swift response though I found it already by trial and error.
 What query strings are you using with the bug database though (in what
fields too), since I am not able to get anything out of that db that looks
related

Regards

Marcel

"Joel Parramore" <parramorej@homes.com> on 05/14/2003 03:18:53 PM