httpd-users mailing list archives

From asier.a...@ieuskadi.com
Subject [users@httpd] Connection reset by peer: Java-CGI
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 12:24:19 GMT
Hi,
I am working with a CGI instaled on an Apache Server, running on a
Windows 2000 Server. The aplication that tries to execute the CGI is a Java
aplication running on an IAS. The aplication uses java.net.URLConnection to
open the connection.

The exception I find is: "Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket
input stream read"

If I use an IAS 6.5 the cgi works fine, but using the IAS 6.0 the exception
arrises. There seems to be a problem with the jdk that is using each
version, in the case of IAS 6.0 it is java 1.2.2.

In the case of IAS 6.5 the access log indicates that HTTP/1.1 is being
used, while with IAS 6.0 it is HTTP/1.0.

It does not fail everytime. Sometimes it works fine. Some others it fails.
(With IAS 6.5 it works everytime)

Version Instaled: apache_2.0.43-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

Does anybody know what is happenig?

Thanks for your help.