httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dietmar.Muel...@eurotours.at
Subject [users@httpd] Antwort: [users@httpd] can't see index.html on simple websites
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 13:25:59 GMT

Be shure  that the index.html  is a valid HTML file.

Netscape show a blank site when there are some errors
with table tags. Sometimes you can see the error
when you open the source from the html with the netscape
browser. The error is marked with blinking font.

I hope this help you.

Dietmar

Kevin D'Elia <kevinmail@comcast.net> am 06.05.2003 14:02:43

Bitte antworten an users@httpd.apache.org