httpd-users mailing list archives

From marcel.kui...@nl.abnamro.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.0.45 make fails on exports.c
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 12:29:35 GMT
Sorry for bothering, I solved my own problem, though I don't know whether
we may call this a bug:

my /usr/local filessytem is symlinked to some other fs. Appearantly the
buildtools can't deal with that. Building in a filesystem that is not
symlinked away works OK
I must state that building the 1.3.xx apache has never had a problem with
this

Would anyone care to comment on these findings

Cheers

Marcel

marcel.kuiper@nl.abnamro.com on 05/14/2003 02:04:21 PM

Please respond to users@httpd.apache.org