httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Compiling Apache 1.3.27 with DSO support on SuSE 8.0
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 08:42:11 GMT

I usually do:

./configure --enable-module=so \
--enable-shared=banana --enable-module=banana

where you want to compile mod_banana as well (you repeat this for all
the other modules that you want to compile too).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Thanks,
>
>Jared

l'activité boursière de la SWX Swiss Exchange

views of the sender's company.