httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Webalizer won't give country info
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 10:11:07 GMT

Dangerously close to being OT... but since it's not as bad as asking
about redhat on IBM PCs:

If you haven't upgraded or messed around with webalizer, it must be
comething else that's screwing up. Since it probably gets the
country-code from a reverse-DNS lookup, I'd check your DNS
functionality. If it seems OK, check how webalizer accesses DNS - is
there a configuration problem? Did anything change in your DNS recently?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Is there any way to remedy this or is it not possible to get more
>information?

l'activité boursière de la SWX Swiss Exchange

views of the sender's company.