httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] (128)Network is unreachable: connect to listener
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 07:21:32 GMT

OTTOMH, I'd say you have an IP address assigned to the computer and are
Listening to it, but you have no physical connection to the network. So;

- fix the connection to the network
- stop listening to the unconnected ip (i.e. Listen 127.0.0.1)
- reduce the LogLevel so you don't get "warn" messages

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>This is making my log file grow really fast and two errors are
>taking upto
>3 minutes to show up in the log file.
>
>Any advise would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks