httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Caching Proxy
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 07:43:18 GMT

I don't know anything about Squid - are you saying you are having
problems running mod_proxy? If so, a few ideas:

- mod_proxy is an extension module. It is not compiled by default. You
have to specify that you want it when you compile apache. Did you do
this? If you're not sure, look in the libexec or modules directory (if
your using DSO) or do "httpd -l" to list compiled in modules.
- if you have it loaded, how are you using it? What directives did you
add to the config?
- knowing your OS and apache version would be a help, BTW.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Thanks
>
>Jean-Rene Cormier