httpd-users mailing list archives

From carl...@echos.co.nz
Subject [users@httpd] Some upgrade problems, please help..
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 04:29:04 GMT

Hi:
I'd like to get some help pleeeaaase.

I am upgrading from 1.3 to 2.0, and it seems apache is not being able to
access my aliases directories. None of them.

I have moved all my files from one machine to the other, and re-created the
same file permissions, etc. However, the apache logs show permission denied
to the directories where my aliases point to.

It is working fine in 1.3 I have checked the permissions, and get nothing. I
am using a directive Include /etc/httpd/conf/Directories.conf , where I have
set all my aliases and directory stuff.

Any help greatly appreciated!!

What am I doing wrong? Again, in 1.3 works fine! Thanks,

Attached my httpd.conf

Carlos
New Zealand